FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
VISION & MISSION
THE VISION STATEMENT OF THE IQAC:
To reach academic excellence by conscious, consistent and catalytic efforts by way of assuring belongingness and active participation of all the stake- holders in the process to have a unique academic and administrative system and procedures with zero tolerance of quality.
THE MISSION STATEMENT OF THE IQAC:
- To have a well established continuous and comprehensive system in place for teaching, learning, evaluation and administration capable to bring academic excellence and professional acumen.
- To promote and determine quality related activities and issues through various programmes and activities such as seminars, workshops, symposia, conferences, panel discussions, role playing exercises, (model) demonstrations, case studies, academic meetings and any such kind of event or programme for all the stakeholders of the institution.
- To ensure enhancement and sustenance in quality parameters and also to facilitate the mission and objectives the University for enhancing the quality and relevance of higher education and respond to ever changing global trends in quality education catering the standards of global demand and fulfilling the need of global perspective.
|1||P.N. Keshava Reddy||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Sudhakar. K||Managing Trustee|
|4||Sri.Shekar R S||CEO & Principal|
|7.||Ms.Shwetha D V||Coordinator|
STRATEGIES OF IQAC
IQAC shall progress mechanisms and measures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society .
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- Documentation of the various programmers/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a documentary centre of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including implementation and spreading of best practices.
- Expansion and relevance of quality benchmark for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the conception of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection of feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Distribution of information on various quality Bench marks of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
Start Your Course Right Now
Choose a suitable course for yourself and study when you are comfortable